Easy and ready in just a few minutes.
Here are 5 easy tips to make the perfect golden fried garlic:
1. Use more oil than you would expect, if you don’t have enough oil in your pan, your garlic wont be fully covered enough to get crispy brown. Plus.. all that is gold✨
2. If the oil is steaming hot before you put in your garlic, it will most likely burn in seconds. Put them in together :)
3. Just keep stirring! Just keep stirring! Sing like dory..and don’t take your eyes off this for a second.
4. Once your pan is hot turn your heat to LOW to Medium-ish. If you see it getting too hot, immediately remove your pan from the burner and turn down the heat.
5. The minute your garlic turns golden brown, take the pan OFF the burner and transfer to a heat proof dish. Leave it a second longer, the garlic could start to burn. Plus, the garlic will continue to cook in the hot oil even off the burner🔥🔥
It’s such a delicate and fast process so be careful and just throw it out if it burns a little. Now go make some and a few loaves of crusty bread and eat UP! We also love drizzling our pizza crust with this liquid gold.